OOTD 04/14/2020 {Not In My Pajamas's}

Since the beginning of confinement, I've been making an effort to get out of my pajama's even when I'm at home. It 's easy to just forget about wearing pants when you don't plan on seeing other human beings. As part of my attempt to keep somewhat of a routine, I tried to get dressed in cute but comfortable outfits to motivate myself to get up and be productive. I try to allow myself "sweatpants days" but on a day to day basis boyfriend jeans (aka I just bought man jeans at Levi's) are a good option.  You can dress them up or down and I can even wear them at work and feel more comfy than with a skinny jean but still feel chic. 
More baggy and relaxed it's just the perfect quarantine uniform.





Wishbone Necklace - Sterling Forever (From FabFitFun Usually 42.00$ US)

Rib Sweater Coat - Donni. (From FabFitFun | Usually 99.00$ US)

Top - Simons

501 Original Men Jeans - Levi's (89.98$)

DRISA | Slide Sandals - Aldo (65,00$ Currently on sale 49.98$)


I'm wearing 501 Original Men Jeans from Levi's in the size 34W-34L so I can roll them up
(I'm usually a 32 or 31 Waist and 32 Length in woman size)



____________________________________________________

Get The Look:


 Round-neck T-shirt - Black - Ladies | H&M CA 3 Jersey Top - Black - Ladies | H&M CA 1AE Flex Original Straight Jean

AEO Slide Sandal 




LAUREN V-Neck Tee - Dynamite (14.95$)

Round-neck T-shirt - H&M (12.99$)

Jersey Top - H&M (6.99$)

AE Flex Original Straight Men Jeans - American Eagle (74.95$ 29.99$)

AEO Slide Sandal - American Eagle (29.95$ | 14.97$)

ZOEYY | Slide Sandals - Spring (39.99$)

V Chain Necklace - Simon (19.99$)

Domed moon necklace - Simons (19.99$)




____________________________________________________




I hope you got inspired by this look, if you decide to recreate it make sure to tweet me or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir. If you have any questions, suggestions or commentaries, be sure to contact me !!!



Comments

Popular Posts