How to: Pinterest Inspired Look {Smoldering Smokey Eyes}

Here is a pretty easy makeup look I found on pinterest.

I decided to try it and give it my twist.



Here is the original version How To:




Face


Check out my current Face makeup routine here !


Eyes


Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Urban Decay


Smokey Eye Trio - Personnelle in Brown (The Middle shade for eyebrows)


Soft Khol Kajal Eye Liner - Rimmel in Jet Black (061) (For the Lid)


Sexy Smoky Eye Kit: Gold (all over) and Black (Liner) - Victoria’s Secret (Gray and Brown palette)


Eyeliner - Personnelle in White (Inner Rim)


Lash Accelerator Serum - Rimmel


Lash Accelerator Mascara - Rimmel in Extreme Black (003)


Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - Rimmel in Extreme Black (003)


Lips


SUGAR Lip Treatment - Fresh in Honey



Here is the finish product !!!




A Little close up (sorry for the bad quality =S)





I hope you found this post useful, if you decide to recreate this look you can tweet me or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir.


I will try to improve the format of the makeup posts in the future, if you have any suggestions or questions feel free to contact us !!!


-xXx- £my


Comments

Popular Posts