My Morning Face Routine

My Face Cleansers



Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (5.1 oz  | 45,00$)



PETER THOMAS ROTH Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel (8oz | 42,00$)


My Favorite Exfoliator



PETER THOMAS ROTH FIRMx™ Peeling Gel (3.4oz | 55,00$)


My Favorite Morning Face Masks



PETER THOMAS ROTH Cucumber Gel Mask (5oz | 54,00$)




Home-made Mocha-Frappuccino Mask -  crunchybetty.com


My Review here



My Serum



Liquid Moisturizing Skin Concentrate - Sephora (22,00$)


My Daytime Moisturiser



Acne-Fighting Mattifying Moisturizer - Sephora (18,00$)


My Favorite Lip balm 



Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (Holiday Edition) - Fresh (±22,00$)


0.15oz (26,00$)


___________________________________________________



Share your Morning Face Routines on Twitter or instagram @bohemianboudoir .


Any suggestions, questions or commentaries ? Feel free to contact us !!!


-xXx- £my

Comments

Popular Posts