{November 2014} Sephora HAUL

While keeping up with my current Alterna products obsession, I added some new stuff to my hair care routine. I bought the Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue from the Caviar Anti-Aging range and the ALTERNA Caviar Repair Duo (Shampoo and Conditioner). I recently got my hair chopped and I hope those product will hair my hair to stay healthy so I can grow them back faster !!!




ALTERNA Caviar Repair Duo (54,00$ | not available online anymore)

Shampoo (40,00$) | Conditioner (40,00$)




____________________________________________________


I decided to repurchase Bumble and bumble Surf Spray (29,50$) and I saw this City Waves Set for the same price and I am not very impressed with the faux leather headband it came with.. Obviously since I didn't pay more for it it's no big deal but I guess it will be useful to get my hair out of my face while I take my make up off at night. On the other hand I tried out the spray again and I forgot how dry it made my hair feel. I guess I will give it an other try though.
City Waves Set - Bumble and bumble | Sephora

Bumble and bumble City Waves Set (29,50$ | 41,00$ Value)




____________________________________________________


We are all getting exited for Christmas and I thought I would give myself a nice Birthday/Christmas gift from me to me. I splurged and I got Benefit Cosmetics Advent Calendar. I can't wait to open the little doors on each day to see what goodies I will get <3 It was pretty expensive but I think it's worth it since I will get to try all those Benefit products I was dying to try out.
Advent Calendar - Benefit Cosmetics | Sephora








____________________________________________________


In one of this month's trip to Sephora I got a free (very small) sample of  NARS Restorative Night Treatment. This stuff is great and I looked it up to know how much a full size would cost and than thing is crazy expensive (0.96oz | 95,00$) So sad the sample was only 0,06oz.. I must say I am not sure I'm willing to pay the full price, but if I had the opportunity to get it for less I would probably purchase it.



NARS Restorative Night Treatment (0.96oz | 95,00$)


____________________________________________________


This month it was my B-Day and I got my free birthday gift. Since I'm a Beauty Insider I got 3 sample size products to try out: MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara (Black), 
 (N9) and  (Black). I think the lipstick is a great everyday color (N9 Copper Pink) and I think I will get a lot of use out of it. The mascara is great, I love the formula and the brush, it made a great first impression. I was very surprised with the liner, it as a good staying power but washes out very easily which is great,




MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara in Black (Full 0,23oz : 24,00$ | Mini 0,16oz : 12,00$ )

MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 Copper Pink (23,00$ | OUT OF STOCK

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes in Black (19,00$)




____________________________________________________

Wanna share your latest HAUL ? Tweet us or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir. 



Any suggestions, questions or commentaries ? Feel free to contact us !!!


-xXx- £my


Comments

Popular Posts