{October | November 2014} HAUL

American Eagles

I needed a new coat for the colder months and I found that great coat from American Eagle while shopping with my mom. I bought it in a size XL, it's running small and since I'm 5'8'' I wanted to make sure it covered my butt !!! It's pretty warm and it looks really cute. The faux fur on the hood doesn't look cheap at all but sometimes, a couple of feather fly from my coat. Other than that I think it's practical and very classy for work or going out.


True Black AEO Get Down Puffer Parka (170,55$ | Get One, Get One 50% OFF)




Forever 21

I haven't bought much at Forever 21 lately. I don't seem to find stuff I love, but I did find that top which looks effortlessly classy. I bought it in a size L because I love the over-size look and I can wear it with leggings because it's longer in the back. I also found this great boho Coin Fringe Necklace similar but cheaper than those Windsor (22,90$), Daily Look (74,99$) and Free People (104,45$) one that I've been seeing on various blogs. It's a great steal and I got a lot of compliments when I wore it (OOTDs here and here)



Spring

I already got those babies in brown but I'm obsessed with them. They look more dressed up in black and more boho in brown (OOTD exemples here and here). I bought them in a size 10, they are pretty true to size and I have enough space to wear ticker socks. I do not recommend wearing them in the rain or in the snow. They are very well made, they are comfortable and on sale (59,99$ | NOW 29,99$) !!! I'm super happy with my purchase and I'm sad winter as come early because I will have to wait to wear them again =(
CIPRESSO | Black Booties - Spring (SALE 29,99$ | 59,99$)


____________________________________________________


Wanna share your latest HAUL ? Tweet us or share it on instagram@bohemianboudoir. 
Any suggestions, questions or commentaries ? Feel free to contact us !!!

-xXx- £my

My Personnal Pinterest       Our Pinterest      Our Tumblr


Comments

Popular Posts