OOTD 04/12/2020 {Low Key Easter Sunday}

Obviously my Easter Sunday wasn't a big event this year.
My boyfriend was working, he's assistant manager in a pharmacy, so I spent the day alone.
I called my family and ate a lot of chocolate. I threw on this casual but still Easter-ish outfit to feel more put together even if I didn't get to go out that day (stay at home guys !)


Wishbone Necklace - Sterling Forever (From FabFitFun Usually 42.00$ US)

Rib Sweater Coat - Donni. (From FabFitFun | Usually 99.00$ US)

Silky Cami - Dynamite

Leather Belt - Simons

Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans - Levi's (118.00$)

DRISA | Slide Sandals - Aldo (65,00$ Currently on sale 49.98$)



____________________________________________________

Get The Look:

   Super High-Waisted Crop Flare Jean

AEO Slide Sandal 




V-Neck Satin Cami - Dynamite ($29.95 |  $20.97)

Satin Scoop Neck Cami - Dynamite ($29.95 |  $20.97)

Classic Blue Straight-Leg Jean Soul Fit - Simons (49.00$ | 29.95$)

Super High-Waisted Crop Flare Jean- American Eagle (74.95$ | 44.97$)

AEO Slide Sandal - American Eagle (29.95$ | 14.97$)

ZOEYY | Slide Sandals - Spring (39.99$ | 23.99$)

V Chain Necklace - Simon (19.99$)

Domed moon necklace - Simons (19.99$)

Italian leather belt - Simons (29.99$ | 19.99$)





____________________________________________________




I hope you got inspired by this look, if you decide to recreate it make sure to tweet me or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir. If you have any questions, suggestions or commentaries, be sure to contact me !!! 



My Personnal Pinterest       Pinterest      Tumblr      Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts