I tried: Crunchy Betty's Mocha-Frappuccino Mask

I found this mask recipe while researching some D.I.Y de-puffing face masks. It’s from a site called crunchybetty.com and I immediatly wanted to try it out.




Mocha-Frappuccino Mask (Coffee, Cocoa Powder, and Honey Facial Mask) Recipe


  • 2 Tbsp freshly ground coffee (the finer the grind, the better)

  • 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder

  • 3 Tbsp. milk* (whole), heavy cream, or yogurt

  • 1 Tbsp. honey

*I used 35% cream since I didn’t have anything else



What I did


1- I washed my face with soap and warm water


2- I applied a thick coat of the mask on my face


3- I waited for 20 minutes


4- I exfoliated my skin before washing the mask off


5- I moisturised my face



The Results:


My face really looks less puffy, my skin is really soft and my pores do look tighter. I got the result I wanted after one try and I’m very satisfied.



My thoughts:


PROS


- You can really see your face looks less puffy even when the mask is still on


- I really like the smell even if I’m not a coffee fan (Cocoa yum !)



CONS


- Stains your face (brown orangy color)


- Kinda messy



If you try this mask and want to share the results with us, just tweet us or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir.


Any suggestions, questions or commentaries ? Feel free to contact us !!!


-xXx- £my

Comments

Popular Posts