Beauty Favorites {March 2014}

1-


Fresh Soy Face Cleanser - Sephora (1.7oz - 17,50$) (5.1oz - 45,00$)

I got the sample size for free in a Fresh Best Seller kit with my Beauty Insider reward points (500 points) and I really love it. I’m gonna purchase a full sized one for sure when I’m done. I use it in the morning and at night to cleanse my face. One of the best things about this product is that since I use it to cleanse my face and not to remove make up, I only need a pea sized drop to wash my whole face.



2-


Liquid Moisturizing Skin Concentrate - Sephora (22,00$)

I use it for my morning face routine and it really makes my face soft but never oily.



3-


Age Defy Night Moisture Cream - Sephora (30,00$)

I use it for my night-time face routine, even if I don’t really have wrinkles yet, the formula is great for my skin and a lot richer than my day-time moisturiser.



4-


Acne-Fighting Mattifying Moisturizer - Sephora (18,00$)

I use this product in the morning and at night to help with my pimples.

It’s not too heavy on my skin and it doesn’t take much to cover my whole face.



5-


REFRESH+CARE™ Invigorating Dry Shampoo - DOVE

This is the best dry shampoo I’ve tried so far, better than the Volumizing Dry Shampoo from TRESeme is used before.



If you wanna share your March Beauty Favorites, tweet us or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir.

Any suggestions, questions or commentaries ? Feel free to contact us !!!

-xXx- £my

Comments

Popular Posts