Save or Splurge [Product Review]


 


SAVE






Brand: Pantene



Where to buy ?: Drugstore, Walmart


Price:  Under 20,00$ (price may vary)





Pros:  Smell good, Worked miracles in my hair, Makes my hair very soft and manageable, My hair look a lot healthier, Makes my hair shiny, Less expensive than other products, Works really fast, Doesn’t make my hair greasy




Cons: Runs out very fast (I use it twice a day), I need more than recommended on the package because I have very thick hair (between 2 or 4 pumps)


Rating:  * * * * * (5/5)



____________________________________________________




Splurge




NameRestore Targeted Repair Cream - Living Proof (118mL)


Brand: Living Proof


Where to buy ?: Sephora


Price: 28,00$



Pros: I don’t have anything good to say about this product


Cons: Makes my hair greasy, Gives my hair a weird texture, Very expensive for what it does.., Doesn’t smell that good,  I need more than recommended on the package because I have very thick hair (between 2 or 4 pumps)







Rating: (0/5)


___________________________________________________



Save or Splurge ?


Save


I would recommend Pantene’s Split End Repair Keratin Protection Crème

over Living Proof’s Restore Targeted Repair Cream because it’s less expensive and because I actually saw result while using this product.

I don’t mean the Restore Targeted Repair Cream is not a good product because it may work for other people but I was not impressed with what that product did to my hair (aka nothing useful..) My hair are very dry and damaged from bleaching and Pantene’s Split End Repair Keratin Protection Crème really helped my hair look better from the first time I used it. 



*A little tip if you wanna save more money:


If you have dry hair, you can use hand or body creme/lotion on the tip of your hair. Make sure it’s alcohol free or you’re gonna dry your hair even more.





 If you decide to try these products make sure to tell us what you think  on twitter or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir.


If you have any questions, suggestions or commentaries, be sure to contact us !!!


-xXx- £my



Comments

Popular Posts