Spring Natural Makeup Look


Face


Check out my current Face makeup routine here !


Eyes


Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Urban Decay (14.00$)


Brow Wiz - Anastasia Beverly Hills in Ash Blonde (27,00$)


Smokey Eye Trio - Personnelle in Champagne (The lightest shade all over)


Sexy Smoky Eye Kit: White (Highlights) - Victoria’s Secret (Gray and Brown palette)


Lash Accelerator Serum - Rimmel


Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara - Covergirl in Very Black (800)


Lips


Lips In Bloom Glossy Lip Pencil Trio - SEPHORA in 03 Glossy Orange (23,00$)



Hair


Surf Spray - Bumble and bumble (19,50$)


Split End Repair Keratin Protection Crème - Pantene


 


Wanna see My Easter OOTD ? Check it out here.


I hope you found this post useful, if you decide to recreate this look you can tweet me or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir.


I will try to improve the format of the makeup posts in the future, if you have any suggestions or questions feel free to contact us !!!


-xXx- £my

Comments

Popular Posts