OOTDs {November 2014}

My mom and my step-dad invited family over to celebrate my birthday last month. I decided to wear this great top from Forever 21, which is a great basic piece. I paired it with this Coin Fringe Necklace, also from Forever 21, yet again some Sky-High Jeggings (American Eagles) and my CIPRESSO ankle boots (Spring). I was so obsessed with my brown pair, that I bought one in black too (Details in my {October | November 2014} HAUL) !!! I finished off the look with Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in Bordeaux (124) for a more dramatic look.



Boxy V-Neck Surplice Top - Forever 21 (12,99$ | 18,80$)

White Favorite V-Neck Cami - Forever 21 (2,80$)

Acid Wash Sky High Jegging - American Eagle (SALE| Buy 1 get 1 50% OFF)

Coin Fringe Necklace - Forever 21 (17,90$)

CIPRESSO | Black Booties - Spring (SALE 34,99$ | 59,99$)

Lasting Finish Lipstick (Bordeaux 124) - Rimmel



____________________________________________________

When I celebrated on my father's side of the family, I went for a similar outfit.
This time, I wore Victoria's Secret PINK leggings and Over The Knee Boots with the same necklace because I am obviously obsessed with it. It's a great dupe (more in my {October | November 2014} HAUL) for some more expensive options I saw around the web.


Twisted Hem Woven Top (23,80$ | SOLD OUT in gray)

Black Favorite V-Neck Cami - Forever 21 (2,80$)

High Waisted Leggings - Victoria's Secret PINK

Coin Fringe Necklace - Forever 21 (17,90$)

NONO | Over The Knee Boots - Aldo


____________________________________________________
Get The Look For Less:



Mineral Wash Jeggings - Forever 21 (21,80$)

High-Waisted Leggings - Forever 21 (9,90$)

HUCKS | Over The Knee Boots - Spring (69,99$ | SALE)

____________________________________________________

I hope you got inspired by this look, if you decide to recreate it make sure to tweet us or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir.

If you have any questions, suggestions or commentaries, be sure to contact us !!!

-xXx- £my




Comments

Popular Posts