{£my} 25 Questions Tag

Ariel
1. Do you have a middle name?

Yes, Landreville which is my mother's last name.

2. What was your favourite subject in high school? 

Art & Com.

3. What’s your favourite drink?

My favorite non-alcoholic drink has always been apple juice. 

4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?

I don't really have a favorite song right now but I really like to listen to soothing zen music xD

5. What would you name your children?

Probably something that ends with an A for a girl, like Zara or Lea & I really like Lucas for a boy.

6. Do you participate in any sports? 

I do Zumba twice a week, that counts right ?!

7. What’s your favourite book?

I don't have a favorite book at the moment but I really like Dan Brown novels especially Inferno & The Lost Symbol.

8. What’s your favourite color?

My favorite color is Red. (I may have mentioned it before)

9. What’s your favourite animal?

My favorite animal is the Lynx.

10. What’s your favourite perfume?

I don't really wear perfume but the last one I really liked is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue like I mentioned in my 20 Questions Tag.

11. What’s your favourite holiday?

I like Halloween because I like dressing up but as far a "real" holiday I guess I like Christmas xD

12. Have you graduated from High School?

Yes back in 2009.

13. Have you been out of the country?

Yes twice, in Miami (2007) & Cuba (2008)

14. Do you speak any other languages?

My first language is French, I obviously speak English, I speak a little German, Spanish & a little sign language. 

15. Do you have any siblings?

I have a younger brother & my father's girlfriend has a daughter & a son.


16. What’s your favourite store?

I like going to Sephora & I enjoy shopping but I don't know if I really have a favorite store.

17. What’s your favourite restaurant?

I really like Giorgio's which is obviously an Italian restaurant & I also like Chez Kim which is a Vietnamese restaurant.

18. Do you like school?

I was pretty good in elementary & high school so I enjoyed it but I hated going to college.

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?

Claire Marshall, I really like her personality & her style.


20. What’s your favourite movie?

I don't have a favorite movie yet.

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

I can't say I have a favorite TV show at the moment.

22. PC or Mac?



PC

23. What phone do you have?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.


24. How tall are you?

I'm 5'8".

25. Any pets?

No =/ not any more, we used to have a poodle but he died a few years ago. My father has a Schnauzer though =)



I hope you liked this tag, if you want me to do more of these leave me a comment below. If you do this tag on your blog, you can tweet me @bohemianboudoir or leave a link in the comments.

Any suggestions, questions or commentaries ? Feel free to contact me !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the questions (unanswered) so you can copy them for your own blog.You're welcome  ^ ^

1. Do you have a middle name?

2. What was your favourite subject in high school? 

3. What’s your favourite drink?

4. What’s your favourite song at the moment? 

5. What would you name your children?

6. Do you participate in any sports?

7. What’s your favourite book?

8. What’s your favourite color?

9. What’s your favourite animal?

10. What’s your favourite perfume?

11. What’s your favourite holiday?

12. Have you graduated from High School?

13. Have you been out of the country?

14. Do you speak any other languages?

15. Do you have any siblings?

16. What’s your favourite store?

17. What’s your favourite restaurant?

18. Do you like school?

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?

20. What’s your favourite movie?

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

22. PC or Mac?

23. What phone do you have?

24. How tall are you?

25. Any pets?

Comments

Popular Posts