Is this a comeback !?!?



I've been thinking about making to post for a while now and I finally took the time to write it.
I've been AWOL for a while because life got in the way, the joys of being an adult.
Too much work, stress and responsibilities..

I've been reflecting on the future of this blog and I really miss posting here.
I tried to be consistent with my social media (instagram @bohemianboudoir)
without much success, I tend to fall out the wagon after a few days.
I have a lot of ideas and I have a lot more free time at the moment so I think I'll take advantage
of it and start writing new articles for you guys. Fashion, Beauty, Makeup and maybe a little bit about my day to day life (ex: I started going to the gym *0*)

I am so stoked to be back, I look forward to sharing my passion with you again <3

____________________________________________________




I hope you are exited to read my upcoming posts make sure to tweet me or share your thoughts on instagram @bohemianboudoir. If you have any questions, suggestions or commentaries, be sure to contact me !!! 



My Personnal Pinterest       Pinterest       Tumblr       Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts