OOTD 12/02/2018 {Ready On Set}

Here's a look I wore on set for a shooting last February. 
Rocking an all black ensemble is always appropriate for any situation !
In 2018 my love for Palazzo Pants is still going strong and I love the paper bag spin
that is so on trend right now. Always and forever, I'm sporting a Kimono,
one of my favorite things because it just completes any outfit perfectly !!!
What makes this monochromatic look work is the mixture of textures;
the mesh-like kimono, the silky cami and the heavier but structured fabric
of the pants. Just some basic pieces that look good together for an effortless style.

Long Black Kimono - Simons (39,00$)

Satin Slip Cami Dynamite (19,95 | 12,00$)

Belted Wide-Leg Trousers - Forever 21 (43,90$)

ALIZE | Leather Laced Flats - Aldo (70,00$ | 34,98$)




____________________________________________________




I hope you got inspired by this look, if you decide to recreate it make sure to tweet me or share it on instagram @bohemianboudoir. If you have any questions, suggestions or commentaries, be sure to contact me !!! 



My Personnal Pinterest       Pinterest       Tumblr       Bloglovin


Comments

Popular Posts