2020 Goals & Habits *Pandemic Edition*

Since the beginning of this crazy situation (AKA Global Pandemic) I've been trying to stick to a routine (as best as I can.)  I figured it would be a good time to get some stability in my life even if things are uncertain for the time being. Those habit are also good to keep in the future so it's a win-win situation. I wrote a list of habits I already integrated in my daily life and some goals I want to achieve eventually. I try to not put pressure on myself because it's ok to struggle and have off days but I feel like it's a good time to try to take better care of  myself.

It's probably very cliché and of course everybody's doing it, especially on social media but very have a lot more time on our end. We don't go out very much so why not put yourself first. We all need a little TLC to reduce our stress and to be more gentle to our bodies. I currently work (even if it's usually only once or twice a week) because I'm a childcare worker and my work is considered essential. I take care of emergency worker kids and things are not what you can call “business as usual.” So when I'm at home, it's only fair that I focus on me.

I saw a lot of positive side effects so far. Sometimes it helps my mood, I get more motivated to do chores or things I've put aside for too long. I'm more time efficient, especially in the morning when I work. I don't follow everything to the letter everyday but I always have something to turn to when I get lost or confused. I struggle some days but I know it's ok and I can always try again the next day.

It may seem like an attempt to be relatable but I'm not trying to sell you anything or promote a certain lifestyle. I'm just trying to share some of the things I tried and hopefully it can help some of you guys.


I've listed down bellow some products I like to use so you guys can give them a go. This post is not sponsored and everything is genuinely something I love and use. Enjoy !



Habits

Drink 2 to 3L of water per day

Drink at least 500ml of water before breakfast

Drink tea every morning (David's Top 12 26.00$ | 16.60$)

Eat breakfast everyday (Or brunch)

Wash my face with my Foreo (Luna Fofo from FabFitFun | 119.00$)

Do my skincare routine Day and Night

Get dressed | Get out off my PJ's during week days

Wash my hair only once a week

Eat lunch between 1:00 and 3:00 PM (My usual lunch break at work)

Give myself a spa day once a week

Use a sheet mask at least once a week (OHK Life | Life Plankton - Biotherm 72.00$ | 57.60$ for a box of 6  Face Mask Precious GreenLULULUN 8.00$ for 7 SHEETS)

Exfoliate at least one or twice a week (FirmX Peeling Gel - Peter Thomas Roth 48.00$)

Take off my make up before bed (Makeup Eraser from FabFitFun 29.00$)

Stretch before bed

Listen to relaxing music every morning when I get up and every night before bed



Goals

Wake up at 9:30 AM (If I'm not working earlier than usual)

Be out of bed by 10:00 AM (If I'm not working earlier than usual)

Do at least one Sun Salutation (5 would be ideal)

Stretch every morning

Workout at least 5 days a week (Just Dance 2020 49.99$ 24.99$ | Abs | Free weight)

Reduce my amount of unhealthy snacking

Try to meditate more often

Go to bed by 1:30 AM (If I'm not working earlier than usual)



____________________________________________________




I hope you got inspired by this post, make sure to tweet or share with me your own goals and habits on instagram @bohemianboudoir. If you have any questions, suggestions or commentaries, be sure to contact me !!!



Comments

Popular Posts